Vertical Lift Storage LogiMat®: Small parts storage and order picking
Space-saving storage with high order picking performance
Vertical storage solutions are the ideal alternative to store and order pick small parts in a compact and ergonomic way.
Advantages of the LogiMat® storage lift at a glance:
- Save 90% of storage space in comparison to conventional static storage solutions
- With its modular design and numerous options, the system is fully adjustable to your individual requirements
- Reduce costs for energy and storage thanks to its compact design
- With process automation, you will increase order picking speed by a factor of 6 to 10
- Decrease travel times by more than 70%
- Minimize order picking errors through computer-controlled processes
- Achieve an increase in performance of up to 20% thanks to its ergonomic design
Are you looking for a space saving storage solution?
- With eight different model widths in two model depths and an available machine height of up to nearly 24 metres LogiMat can be optimised to fit the structural conditions
- The compact design makes maximum use of the available room height
- Numerous features such as the variable storage of the trays in a 25 mm grid, the storage strategy with fixed height storage and/or with intelligent height optimisation (IHO) or the flexible tray design with frame and base, allow highly compressed storage in areas where space is minimal
- The option of storage and retrieval on separate sides, double-sided storage or retrieval on the next floor above or rising from a basement to extend over two floors, and projecting through a ceiling or recessed into a floor – means the vertical lift can be adapted to any situation
- The LogiMat vertical lift module can be attached to the outside wall of a warehouse, if necessary. This type of installation can minimise the construction costs of warehouse expansion because only the cut-out for the operating opening of the LogiMat needs to be taken into consideration within the existing building
Usage as autonomous system or integrated in your warehouse management
- The vertical lift can be used as an autonomous system or integrated into a wider storage and picking application
- The LogiMat is equipped with a standard control (PLC)
- There is one control option and two software packages based on SSI Schaefer’s warehouse management software, WAMAS®,which is used widely around the world
- Integration of the LogiMat into an existing ERP system, article management or order processing operation means that every project can be based on a straightforward and reliable solution, individually customised to the requirements of your logistics business processes
- Operation is easy with a self-explanatory, user-friendly touch panel
- Streamlined warehouse processes (picking and material flow)
- Elimination of unnecessary work steps
- Simple integration into existing processes
- Minimised errors
- Intuitive user interface with touch panel
Ergonomics, safety and economic efficiency are firmly in focus
- No expensive additional modules are required as the vertical lift LogiMat is a well-rounded complete solution that offers numerous main functions as standard features
- Thanks to its modular design, LogiMat is an adaptable solution with high investment security
- Low-maintenance system thanks to high-quality components and robust design such as gear drive
- Thanks to three predefined options packages the functionality of the LogiMat can be easily and practically adapted to your requirements with regard to ergonomics, performance and maintenance (all vertical lift options are, of course, also available individually)
The warehouse principle in brief
Our order picking system is future-proof and extremely user-friendly. With its ergonomically thought-through components, LogiMat® fits in smoothly with the rest of the SSI Schaefer ergonomics@work® product range. Numerous options offer our customers plenty of flexibility and room for expansion.
The sophisticated SPS control can be combined with our LogiSoft software and/or seamlessly integrated into an existing warehouse management system.
From concept and consulting, to customised service and maintenance programs, we are able to provide everything from one single source.