Maximum efficiency and safety for chemical products
As a general contractor, SSI SCHAEFER developed and commissioned a high bay racking system with approx. 10,000 pallet storage spaces for the leading German chemicals distributor Brenntag AG.
Not an everyday task, as in addition to the requirements for efficient warehouse logistics were the comprehensive construction-related and technical specifications for handling chemical products; all as part of a 40 m high warehouse complex. Another important requirement for the turnaround speed, pallet control and warehouse management was the core task of the company: The trend in the chemical industry towards customised products and the resultant small batch sizes, with ever tighter preparation times and storage of the relevant supplies.
- Reduce warehousing costs and personnel
- Better response options at peak times
- Increase delivery quality and faster delivery service
- Reduction in internal transport costs
- Centralise goods-in and good-out area
- High availability of articles
- Information and consulting
Just give us a call:
+44 (12 64) 38 66 00We are going to help you!
- The project in detail
Our range of products and services:
- General contractor
- Creation of the logistics concept
- Design / approval / implementation planning
- Project management
- Turnkey implementation (base plate for high-bay racking, complete approach building with tunnel, roof and wall coverings, sprinkler system and building technology)
- Pallet conveying technology
- Storage and retrieval devices
- Rack engineering
- Warehouse management and control system