Amalgamation of warehouse and production areas for brewery company
Founded in Denmark in 1847, Carlsberg Breweries is one of the largest brewery groups in Europe. In 2007 the company closed the former production facilities in Copenhagen in order to merge them into a large production and distribution centre near Fredericia.
Intelligent amalgamation of warehouse and production areas
Acting as the general contractor, the German logistics specialist SSI Schaefer realised the top-modern, multifunctional warehouse and transport concept.
76,000 pallet storage positions, pallet conveyor system with Monorail and Schaefer Compact Crane (SCC) as well as a precisely tailored warehouse management system provide transparent, efficient processes and a high throughput.
- Centralise the warehouses
- Avoid the use of external storage at peak times
- Guaranteed ability to deliver and delivery itself through processes that are more efficient
- Reduce handling costs thanks to improved space utilisation and optimised goods provision
- Connection to existing filling systems
- Information and consulting
Just give us a call:
+44 (12 64) 38 66 00We are going to help you!
- The project in detail
- Case study
Our range of products and services:
- Creation of the logistics concept
- Implementation planning
- Pallet conveying technology
- Electric suspended track system
- Transfer bridges
- Storage and retrieval systems 18 high bay racking areas + 8 in-house
- Rack construction + platform steel construction
- Warehouse management and control system