Schaefer Case Picking
Store-specific delivery in the food trade: Schaefer Case Picking (SCP)
Do you want to optimise your distribution logistics in the food industry? Then you need Schaefer Case Picking that you can use to supply your stores efficiently and automatically. This is because SCP means added value, several times over:
Thanks to the automated processes you minimise your staff requirements and increase the delivery speed. You reduce breakages and losses of goods – and the associated returns – thanks to the computer-controlled, volume and statics optimised pallet operations using robot technology. And you reduce your power and freight costs thanks to the maximum utilisation of the freight space.
Thanks to our packing software for volume-optimised, stable and store-specific pack formation, you can therefore count on higher efficiency and lower total costs overall.
Seamless automation as an overall concept
Our consistently, fully automated SCP concept for your tray-based product units records all phases from incoming goods to outgoing goods.
- The manual or automated supply from the provisions store (based on forklifts or storage and retrieval systems).
- The automated depalletisation of the manufacturer pallet in individual layers
- The automatic intermediate storage of trays in highly-dynamic tray-buffer systems
- The automatic order picking and store-specific sequencing of the individual products (cases)
- The automatic palletising and pallet securing (pallet or roller container)
This means that our innovative control system operates without any additional identification systems such as bar code or transponder, thus saving you a lot of work.