The perfect partner for the product: Our automated picking systems
Do you want to reduce the manual work in order picking and thus increase throughput even further? Using automated picking systems from SSI SCHAEFER, you can increase your output considerably and lower error quotas drastically.
Automated picking systems are normally used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and tobacco industries, but are also of significant interest to other sectors when you are order picking smaller packaging units.
- High productivity at peak times
- High level of efficiency as no time-consuming manual picking is required
- Consistently high quality and reliability even at peak loads
- Efficient use of space (thanks to a high level of product density)
- Simplest possible maintenance due to adjustable product channels
- Easy integration into existing systems
- Ideal extension options thanks to the modular design
Large range of solution options
Depending on the type and turnover rate of your products, we will find precisely the right solution for you that meets your needs in full. Profit from our many years of international experience based on a large number of projects, and the advantages of a complete range of services all from one single source.
For fast-turnover items (from 50 to 350 pieces/article/day)
- S-Pemat: With straight and inclined product channels on one level.
- Multi-Pemat: With straight and inclined product channels on two levels on each module side for heavier products.
For moderate-turnover items (from 5 to 50 pieces/article/day)
- SFC-Pemat: With straight and inclined product channels on one level, channel control for 8 product channels each.
- MFC-Pemat: With straight and inclined product channels on two levels on each module side, channel control for 8 product channels each.
- K-Pemat: Dynamic rack for picking with bent or straight product channels and gravity dispensers on compressed air basis.
For moderate and fast-turnover items (from 1 to 40 pieces/article/day)
- Multi-Pemat ECO: With straight product channels on two levels on each module side, one dispenser for 4 channels each.